Posted on January 23 2017
There might be three months still to go before the Saints host Leicester in the Aviva Premiership but derby day is proving to be as strong a pull as ever, with hospitality places nearly full already.
Every executive box and place in the Sturtridge Suite has been booked, with Club Heroes also sold out.
However, as in previous years, the club is hiring a self-sufficient marquee for the day to satisfy demand.
This package includes:
- Three-course meal
- Drinks reception
- Drinks package of draft and bottled beer, house wine and soft drinks from the time you arrive until the final whistle
- Seat in the Barwell Stand
- Insight into the action from members of the Saints squad
- Competitions and other fun and games
- Complimentary car parking, match programmes and official team sheets
The game has been confirmed for 3pm on Saturday, March 25th, so CLICK HERE to book and be a part of one of the biggest games of the season!